Practice at CCBT: A Supportive and Established Mental Health Group
Experience a supportive, professional practice where you see your patients and chart your notes, while CCBT does the rest
- Commitment to Your Clinical Work
- Full Administrative and Business Supports
- Almost Immediately Filled Caseloads with Insurance Benefits Verification
- Any Stage of Career Welcome (with an Independent Practice License)
- Full-time or Part-time Commitments
How CBT Can Help With Depression and Anxiety
If you are constantly worried or have obsessive negative thoughts, you may have an anxiety disorder. If you change the way you think, you can change the way you feel.
- You Don’t Have to Live With Anxiety and Fear
- CBT Therapy is a Good Place to Start
- Conquer Your Fears
Behavioral Parent Training for Families with Disruptive Children
CCBT is taking self-referrals and referrals from pediatricians/family physicians for a group that will provide training to parents in behavioral parenting.
The flyer for the group is Positive Behavioral Parenting. Interested? Fill in the contact form on the webpage, and mention Behavioral Parent Training.