Join Us As An Independent Practicing Affiliate
Leverage a large professional group without any upfront financial investment.
- Commitment to Meeting the Clinician’s Needs
- Full Administrative and Business Supports
- Quickly Filled Caseloads with Insurance Benefits Verification
How CBT Can Help With Depression and Anxiety
If you are constantly worried or have obsessive negative thoughts, you may have an anxiety disorder. If you change the way you think, you can change the way you feel.
- You Don’t Have to Live With Anxiety and Fear
- CBT Therapy is a Good Place to Start
- Conquer Your Fears
Have I Developed Weather Worry?
Over the last few years, weather forecasters and technology have combined to make sure all of us know as much as possible about the weather. Forecasters use impressive words like “Titan Doppler” and “Storm Team” to send a message: “Trust us, It’s Going to be Really, Really Bad…..Stay Tuned.” Is it possible that all these warnings have caused you to fret with weather worry?