Join Us As An Independent Practicing Affiliate
Leverage a large professional group without any upfront financial investment.
- Commitment to Meeting the Clinician’s Needs
- Full Administrative and Business Supports
- Quickly Filled Caseloads with Insurance Benefits Verification
How CBT Can Help With Depression and Anxiety
If you are constantly worried or have obsessive negative thoughts, you may have an anxiety disorder. If you change the way you think, you can change the way you feel.
- You Don’t Have to Live With Anxiety and Fear
- CBT Therapy is a Good Place to Start
- Conquer Your Fears
Behavioral Parent Training for Families with Disruptive Children
CCBT is taking self-referrals and referrals from pediatricians/family physicians for a group that will provide training to parents in behavioral parenting.
The flyer for the group is Positive Behavioral Parenting. Interested? Fill in the contact form on the webpage, and mention Behavioral Parent Training.