Join Us As An Independent Practicing Affiliate
Leverage a large professional group without any upfront financial investment.
- Commitment to Meeting the Clinician’s Needs
- Full Administrative and Business Supports
- Quickly Filled Caseloads with Insurance Benefits Verification
How CBT Can Help With Depression and Anxiety
If you are constantly worried or have obsessive negative thoughts, you may have an anxiety disorder. If you change the way you think, you can change the way you feel.
- You Don’t Have to Live With Anxiety and Fear
- CBT Therapy is a Good Place to Start
- Conquer Your Fears
Do you have fear that disrupts your life? Exposure Therapy is an effective strategy for a variety of anxiety problems, including PTSD, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, and Phobias. The core of most exposure therapy strategies consists of reducing anxiety by overcoming avoidance, and learning new "safety" ideas.