- Full Time Well-Organized Administrative Staff
- Free Continuing Education
- Professional Office Space
A Supportive Place to Practice!
How does CCBT help me with my CBT skills?
We provide free ongoing training covering the basics of CBT, applied behavior analysis, parenting management training, and other CBT approaches and techniques. Everyone who affiliates with us will receive a copy of Leahy’s Cognitive Therapy Techniques to provide basic overviews and forms on the most frequently used CBT strategies.
Does CCBT use an EHR?
We use a highly effective, cloud-based electronic health office management system that complies with the latest HIPAA regulations.
Can CCBT help me build my practice?
We are dedicated to helping young professionals. CCBT also sponsors ECP activity professional, through supporting attendance at breakfasts or social events at conventions. And, CCBT has contracts with third party payers that may just overcome any barriers to your access to those panels.
What about leadership? Is CCBT just another practice?
We are a leader in practice innovation and operation. Our operational model has been featured at many summits and workshops. CCBT is on the cutting edge of healthcare innovation through its measurement of patient experience, patient functioning, symptom reduction, and financial integration.
How long to fill my caseload?
CCBT is well regarded in the community and among MCOs. As a result, we can refer patients quickly from the over 100 intake calls we receive per week.
Who is CCBT Looking to Have Affiliate?
We are looking for CBTers at any stage of career development. If you have an independent practice license and can demonstrate strong CBT skills we would like to talk with you. Experience with children is a plus.
What if I own a practice and want to get rid of the administrative headaches?
We can either integrate an existing practice, or provide administrative support through our Independent Practicing Association. Contact us to find out more.
Whether you’re an early career professional or a seasoned provider, CCBT works hard to give you an experience that supports your work and makes you glad you affiliated with us.
CCBT receives 100 to 125 contacts per week from our marketing programs. All you have to worry about is helping people get better, we take care of everything else. Are you an Independently Licensed psychologist, social worker, professional clinical counselor or MFT in Ohio? Become a Part of CCBT….
- Credentialing on Major Panels and Case Load Development Before Seeing your First Patient
- Collection of 85+% of insurance charges in less than 30 days
- Electronic scheduling and billing, insurance benefits verification, risk-managed patient informed consent forms, efficient intake processes
Leadership in the Field
We are a leader in the field. Our practice was featured as one of 4 practice models presented at a recent multi-state summit in New York City. We work hard to help you access leadership roles in your profession if that’s of interest to you. Join us and find out how we support your advanced credentialing, advanced training, and leadership work.
This year, Dr. Arnold presented in three sessions at APA’s convention, two on specialization, and one on integration of CBT into health psychology’s BioPsychoSocial model. He’s active in leadership and governance at the state and national level, working hard to keep CCBT out in front of mental health services.
CCBT also brings in national speakers. Here is a picture of a recent CE activity: Dr. Emily Voelkel presents on Cognitive Processing Therapy (as a part of CCBT’s CE program).
Why Affiliate with CCBT?
- Supportive and Friendly Culture
- Access to the Latest in CBT Strategies
- Highly Professional with an Emphasis on Risk-Managment
- Ready-to-go for ICD 10
- Two Options: Employee or Independent Practicing Affiliate (IPA) Status
- If you join as an Employee, and are full-time, you may be eligible for health insurance and a Simple IRA
- Experienced and Friendly Administrative Staff
- Continuing Education (Free to employees and affiliates)
- Business Management
- Billing and Payment Management
- Professional Office Space
- Supportive Work Environment
- Professional Operational Management
- Possible State Tax Benefits as an IPA
- Benefits of a well-run Management Services Organization